Where I've been

I am so sorry I have been completely rubbish recently! So much has changed and I've had such little time to blog - no excuse, I know. Ah well, these things happen and the least I can do is explain what's been happening.

First things first, I passed my driving test!
Then I was lucky enough to get a new car, but it's not been cleaned so I have no photos of it - yet! 

Then I got a new job and I love it. It's so nice to work somewhere that you are actually respected. We make these amazing apple martinis, which are delicious if I do say so myself. 

That's been the main reasons for not blogging, everything's just been all over the place. 

I then got a new phone (upgraded to the iPhone 5s) which allows me to great beautiful photos like this:


I gave in and got Netflix, now I'm stuck watching Orange is The New Black. Goodbye social life. 


I've been drinking alcohol, a lot. It's been birthdays and celebrations so that makes it ok?! 


And recently, the best thing of all. I went to the Jay Miller Circus! I've never been to a circus so I was so excited, I really want to go again!! 
It's a shame there's no animals in it anymore but it was still cool. 


So yeah, that's been my life, I don't think I forgot anything. I promise I'm back now! 

Thanks for reading :) 
Abigale xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram