ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 2014 | Friday

Firstly I'd like to apologise for not doing a my week in pictures post this weekend, if you didn't know I was away at the Isle of Wight Festival, which means phone battery is very limited. I was going to do one post on the whole of my weekend, but when I started deciding what photos to upload I realised I had way to many to put into one post, so I've decided to split it into days - if anyone is interested haha! 

Please check out some of the acts I saw because they are amazing and even better live (most anyway). I've got more videos than photos which is really annoying! But if anyone wants to see them, let me know and I may upload them to YouTube.

Right, Lets start with Friday!
If you follow me on Instagram you will know that I am obsessed with Strawberries and Cream, so I was delighted when I saw people with trays selling them. And yes it was the first thing I did when I got there!

Here's a photo of me and my beautiful sister (Kindly taken by Shannon).
I am wearing:
Top: Topshop
Shorts: Missguided 
Necklace: New Look
Sun Glasses: Ray Ban 

Luciana and I about to watch someone (can't remember who) - I know she's stunning. 

The Friday crew, minus the orange man. Sorry its awful quality, that's what happens when you ask a random drunk man to take a photo.

Then the acts I saw were:
Lawson - I've never been a massive fan but when I saw their beautiful faces on the screen and I was drawn to watch, haha. 
Tom Odell - My love, so glad I got to see him again! 
Rudimental - Rubbish photo but it was crazy! Second time I've seen them live and they were incredible. 

Then I watched Calvin Harris, but I didn't get a photo because I'm useless. 

That's it for day 1, I didn't get many photos of myself because I had a few sherbets and most photos turned out horrible! Hahaha. 

Day 2 will be up in a couple days. 
Abbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram